RAGLEY MARLEY 2.0 2021
17 999 kr
- 16 199 kr
DescriptionThe Marley has become a classic: light, punchy and versatile. It might be your first bike to explore off-road, or the agile plaything of a seasoned r
Unfortunately, the product is out of stock. But contact us and we will if we can get it for you soon.
The Marley has become a classic: light, punchy and versatile. It might be your first bike to explore off-road, or the agile plaything of a seasoned rider. Using 6061 alloy tubing, the Marley balances a stiff frame with enough compliance for the longest of days in the saddle.
Geometry is based firmly around fun with a 65.5-degree head angle keeping things stable and confidence inspiring on the rough stuff. Elsewhere on the frame the tick-boxes are checked; ISCG 05 chain guide tabs, a 44/56mm tapered head tube, internal dropper seat post compatibility and 148x12mm boost rear end.
Components are chosen for performance and reliability. A Shimano groupset and brakes, RockShox forks, tubeless ready wheels and the range topping 3C EXO+ Maxxis tyres.
Up, down, along and over; the Marley proves a great riding all-rounder doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver 130mm, 46mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M5100 10-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M5100 32T
- Wheels: Nukeproof Neutron on WTB STi30
- Tyre Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.6 TR 3C EXO+
- Tyre Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.6 TR 3C EXO+
- Brakes: Shimano M4100 180mm F&R
- Seatpost: Ragley Alloy 400mm
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy S-M 780mm, L-XL 800mm
- Stem: Ragley Alloy 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
• 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
• 6061 alloy
• ISCG 05 Tabs
• ISO 4210 Certified
• Seat post: 31.6mm
• Rear Axle: 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle M12*P1.5
• Seat Collar: 34.9mm
• BB Shell: 73mm BSA
• Headset: ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
• Disc Mount: Post 160mm
• Wheel Size: 27.5”
• Max Tyre Size: 2.6”
• Recommended Fork Travel: 130mm