RAGLEY BIG AL 1.0 2021
22 999 kr
- 20 699 kr
DescriptionThe Big Al is the 29” counterpart to the Marley; designed as a fun all-rounder with the same performance and value that made its smaller-wheeled sibl
Unfortunately, the product is out of stock. But contact us and we will if we can get it for you soon.
The Big Al is the 29” counterpart to the Marley; designed as a fun all-rounder with the same performance and value that made its smaller-wheeled sibling a multiple test winner.
The Big Al 1.0 takes all that’s great about the 2.0 but upgrades the spec: The addition of the group test winning Brand-X Ascend dropper plus the upgraded 11-speed Deore groupset and M6100 brakes. Keeping things lively at the business end; a Marzocchi Z2 Rail provides additional stiffness with 140mm of exceptional damping to keep the front wheel digging into the dirt.
A perfect balance between all-out gravity led tomfoolery and practical pedalability. Just like the Marley, the Big Al is well mannered during a leisurely all-day ride but drop the saddle and send it down the rough stuff for the good times…
Everything you could want from an all-round hardtail; get wild straight out of the box.
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Rail 140mm, 51mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M5100 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M5100 30T 170mm
- Tyre Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 TR 3C EXO+
- Tyre Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 TR 3C EXO+
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6100 180mm F&R
- Seatpost: Brand-X Ascend M 150mm, L-XL 170mm
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy M 780mm, L-XL 800mm
- Stem: Ragley Alloy 50mm
- Grips: Ragley Lock-On
• 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
• 6061 alloy
• ISCG 05 Tabs
• ISO 4210 Certified
• Seat post: 31.6mm
• Rear Axle: 12mm x 148mm Thru-Axle M12*P1.5
• Seat Collar: 34.9mm
• BB Shell: 73mm BSA
• Headset: ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
• Disc Mount: Post 160mm
• Wheel Size: 29”
• Max Tyre Size: 2.6”
• Recommended Fork Travel: 140mm